Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stressed

Time is still ticking away and our plans are in full motion. We are still busily preparing and trying to get everything in order as much as it can be. I have to admit though, I have been quite stressed lately. I still think we are pretty crazy for moving ahead with this. I'm praying that my trust and faith in God, my father, will be stronger as the day approaches. I've been meditating on Phil. 4:6-7 which states, "Do not be anxious for anything, but in everything, with prayer and thanksgiving, present your requests to God and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus."

My stress has been manifesting itself in crazy ways too. My skin is starting to resemble that of a teenager going through puberty and I'm having strange dreams. I know Satan is still on the prowl and trying every tactic to distract us from our calling and move us from the path we are on. This does give me a little encouragement since I know God must have something great ahead of us that Satan is trying to stop us.

Continue to pray for us...

1 comment:

Jen said...

You would be less stressed if you had been at church.....Just kidding! Could not resist!

Stress zits are always a good indicator. Like little altars of rememberance of what God is doing! I am praying and excited to see the road unfold as you walk it.

Love - J