Saturday, February 26, 2011

Moving Day

Well a few days have passed and we are kicking home based business into high gear. My husband registered as a Pampered Chef consultant and already has 6 parties committed! Five are booked in March! I'm really excited about that.

Then it was my turn. I've decided to go ahead with piano lessons. SO, we had to start cleaning out the new "piano room". Last night, we started moving the toys out of that room and suddenly it looked like a tornado had blown through the house. It was one of those you have to make a bigger mess before you can clean it up type things. We got the piano room cleared out and moved a desk and a piano in there. I will post pictures as soon as I take some.

Our old office has now become the toy room and half of it will eventually be turned into the school room. As we finished what we were going to last night, my husband and I sat down to watch a movie and I had one of those "this is really happening" moments. You know those moments you have when your life is going through a major transition... I've had a few over the years, like graduating from high school, starting my first "office" job, getting married, having a child, having TWINS, and now this. Like many of those other situations, this is an all-in full blown commitment. There is no half way otherwise we won't make it. So here's to the next steps!!!

No comments: