Friday, March 11, 2011

Nobody shows when it snows

Well it has begun. My husband had his first Pampered Chef party yesterday and let's just say it didn't go so well. The weather had started snowing just a little before start time. My sister-in-law called to say 2 people had cancelled. There was still one attending, and since it was the first party, we still ventured out. We got there and got all setup. Seven thirty rolled around and our guest was not there. My SIL called her and found out she had totally forgotten, so NO attendees. Many of her guests said they will place catalog orders, so things can still look up there.

So, the next party is this Sunday at our house. Hopefully, this one goes better!

I have people starting to approach me about piano lessons which is exciting. Still not ready to start teaching yet.... but working on it.

We've set the official end date and discussed with our au pair when she will be leaving. My first day home with the kids without an au pair will be July 18! That's only 128 days away!

No comments: