Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What a beautiful day!

After enduring such a hot week last week, with temperatures in the 90s, it was refreshing to have a low 80s day yesterday. Personally, my favorite temperature is mid-70s, so even 80 can be too warm sometimes. Yesterday, however, there was this nice breeze and blue skies, it was gorgeous. I sat on the porch swing in the afternoon and watched the kids playing outside and watched the white puffy clouds roll by in the bright blue sky. Made me incredibly happy to be home enjoying it with the kids.

One thing I'm noticing is even with all the time in the day, it is very hard to give each child some individual attention. It's pretty easy with the big boys because we can play a board game like checkers or chess. But with the little ones, I have to be more creative. Then with having twins, it is easy to lump them together and spend time with both of them at once. One of my twins has started having accidents in his pants and I think he is looking for attention.

Every day a new learning adventure....

No comments: